We're Hiring for the Summer!
High-Vibe Health is looking for a nutritionally forward team member to help facilitate their growing small business. Casual part-time, roughly 12-20 hours per week on Saturdays and Sundays, temporary role until September with the potential to be hired permanently.
- Commercial kitchen producing & packaging of certified organic bone broths & broth products, including retail sales out of our storefront
- Deep Cleaning & Dishes
- Freezer Inventory, Organizing & Order Packing
- Performing administration tasks as required
- Assist with gathering video and photography content
- Be kind, courteous, friendly, respectful, adaptable, open-minded and have a great attitude
- Possess strong work ethic, with the ability to complete tasks unsupervised and in a timely manner
- Have a genuine interest in nutrition, health and well-being
- Physically able to lift up to 60 pounds
- Culinary/kitchen background an asset, but not required
- Must own vehicle with drivers license in good standing
If you feel as though you would be a great fit for this position, please forward your cover letter, resume & wage expectation to email@example.com