- High-Vibe Tallow
- Your favorite seasonings— think garlic, salt, pepper, Montreal steak spice or Msg-free seasoning salt
- Cheese curds
- High-Vibe GF Bone broth gravy
- A garnish like chives, green onion or parsley, or go all out with a fried egg, beer + bone broth braised pulled pork, fried chicken or steak bites!
- Set oven to 450 degrees, cut your potatoes into your favorite fry size, and place into a bowl
- In a small pot on the stove, warm 2-3 TBSPs of High-Vibe Tallow until melted
- Pour your melted tallow over top of your fries & mix well, adding in any herbs or spices you please (we love garlic powder, sea salt & pepper)
- Arrange on baking trays in a single layer (we like to use parchment for easy clean up) and bake, flipping once until your crisp doneness liking
- While fries are baking, add your thawed High-Vibe bone broth gravy to the now empty tallow pot and heat until gentle simmer, then turn to low to keep warm
- Plate up fries, sprinkle cheese curds on top, smother with High-Vibe gravy, and top with whatever garnish or protein is speaking to you!