Imagine a dish that's not only a breeze to make but also wins over the hearts of your whole family – yes, this one's kid-approved! 🦸♀️💥
Dive into this hassle-free recipe and let your kitchen prowess shine as you become the superhero of dinnertime! 🍅Double batch (8-10 servings) so you can freeze some for later!
- 2 Tbsp High-Vibe Beef Tallow
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 onions, diced
- 2 lbs grassfed ground beef
- 1 cup High-Vibe chicken, turkey, beef or bison bone broth
- 2 x 28 ounce cans crushed tomatoes
- 4 Tbsps tomato paste
- 3 tsps Worcestershire
- 3 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes, optional
- 1 tsp salt of choice
- ½ tsp pepper
- Heat tallow in an x-large pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic, onion, and beef, cooking & stirring until onions are translucent, and beef is crumbly and browned.
- Add 1 cup of High-Vibe bone broth of choice, bringing to a simmer and scraping all the brown bits off the bottom of the pan. Toss the beef, onion & broth into your slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients into the slow cooker, and cook on Low for 6-8 hours.
- Cook Spaghetti, top with BB Bolognese, fresh parmesan & fresh arugula if you’re feeling it.
- Package up the rest for the freezer for another super easy reheat meal!