Anyone else grow up eating piles of packaged instant noodles?! They were my go-to after school snack, in which I never grew tired of... until my body finally said "eff this" and declared itself literally 'fed-up' with MSG. The symptoms manifested as dizziness, lack of concentration, anxiety, panic attacks, and sometimes like I was about to pass out. It was annoying not to have my fav snack until I realized I could make my own yummy noodle soup without the neuro-toxic crap found in those delicious powdered packages.
Here's a Bone Broth Ramen Recipe that is next level healthy! Here's why:
- Vegetables can be abundant as you wish, which means more fibre and nutrients to support your overall health.
- Garlic has antimicrobial and detoxifying properties.
- Ginger is one of the oldest medicinal foods, and is well known for being anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antiviral.
- Chili flakes help increase circulation and rev up metabolism.
- Fermented organic soy helps repopulate healthy gut microbiome.
- Bone broth is amazing for gut health, bone & tissue health, and helps keep the immune system in check.
While the ramen broth is simmering, bring a separate pot of water to a boil and cover. When you add the spinach and suey choy to the broth, add the ramen cakes to the pot of boiling water and cook al dente. Strain noodles from water, add to a large bowl and top with 1-2 C of ramen broth. Garnish and enjoy!