Incorporating Ghee into Your Diet
We use Ghee, specifically Blissful Living Ghee, almost every day. This ultimate Ayurvedic superfood is your healthy substitution for butter and oil!
What is Ghee?
Ghee is a derivative of butter, with no lactose or milk proteins and believe it, or not - it’s a superfood! I love Blissful Living’s Ghee because it's made my clarifying certified organic Canadian butter on a very slow open flame until it is completely caramelized. This process gives ghee a very high smoke point, rich & nutty flavour along with an excellent nutritional profile.
Here's how we use ghee in our household:
- Cook our eggs in it for breakfast, and slather it on organic sourdough
- Dallop into a cup of bone-broth!
- Make rice using bone broth instead of water, and a couple of spoonfuls of ghee for delicious flavour and texture!
- Add a heaping tsp to a warm mug of broth for some super healthy fat
- Roast, BBQ & Sautee alllll the vegetables - Ghee is safe to use at higher temperatures!
- Make Bulletproof coffees
- Curries... ghee and curries are made for each other!
Get your locally made, organic ghee at the Broth-Shop today!