Creamy Zucchini soup is wholesome and delicately delicious! If you want to punch it up a notch, try topping with homemade chimichurri.
- 1 tablespoon butter, tallow, or bacon fat
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds zucchini, chopped
- 2 cups High-Vibe broth of choice
- Add all the fat to a pot & Saute onion, garlic, salt & pepper over medium low heat until onions are soft, about 7 mins.
- Add zucchini & cook 5 more minutes, stirring often.
- Add bone broth & bring to a boil, then lower heat, cover, and simmer 10 more minutes.
- Remove from heat and purée with an immersion blender until smooth.
- Adjust to salt & pepper to taste & Serve hot, Parmesan sprinkle optional 💚
BON APPETIT 👩🏻🍳🤌🏼